- Tutorial Video
- Request Trial
This is a pair of premium TradingView indicators written in PineScript v3 that make it easier to spot divergences in On Balance Volume, but make the calculations using a unique method.
- Volume is segmented into buy or sell volume by analyzing smaller timeframes (down to 1 minute)
- The sell vs. buy volume is calculated as a running total (as per normal OBV calculations)
- The Convergence/Divergence of the OBV Buy and Sell volumes are smoothed with 3rd generation averaging methods
- The Smart OBVCD indicator visualizes the above calculation on a histogram to make it easier to see the values and how they relate to the price action.
- The Smart OBVCD Divergence indicator plots Regular and Hidden Bullish and Bearish divergence on higher timeframes based on the calculations and also provides early “warnings” for unconfirmed divergences forming (note: these are unconfirmed because the higher high or lower low have now yet been confirmed on the higher timeframe).
You may request a 3 day trial of this indicator by clicking on the “Request Trial” tab/link above. An advanced tutorial video will also be available soon.
To request a trial click the button below. This will add a special “trial request product” to your cart and take you to checkout. As long as your cart only has free items in it you will not have to enter any payment methods. Do make sure you enter your correct email address and TradingView username as this is how we will provide you with trial access to the indicator and notify you. Please note that it may take up to 12 hours to process your trial request. Lastly, if you would like to request multiple trials in the same “order” that is completely fine – add them from each indicator page until they are all in your cart and then complete the checkout process.